Norms for Van Students :
For the safety of all students who board the bus, students are expected to obey the following rules :
- Follow the queue system while boarding and alighting buses.
- Show ID Card to the conductor while boarding the bus.
- Give respect to the driver and conductor and wish them and thank them.
- Start occupying the bus from the last row & last seat. Avoid reserving seats for others.
- Allow the next students getting in, to sit next to you.
- Treat all students as your friends, make more friends.
- Help the younger students.
- Discuss, learn, exchange ideas and enjoy the pleasure of the company of friends while communicating in the school bus.
- Avoid rushing and pushing others.
- Students must use only the bus and the bus stop assigned to them.
- Students may not enter or leave the bus at any place except the student’s regular bus stop or school unless the students has a note from home that has been approved by the Principal or Vice Principal.
- Students must stay in their seat while the bus is in motion. Students must not reserve seats.
- Students must keep the aisle of the bus clear at all times. Items such as books, bags must not block the aisle.
- Students must obey all bus safety and follow the directions of their bus driver.
- Students must not litter the bus, throw anything out of the window, or cause damage to the bus.
1st Offense : A documented warning from the driver.
2nd Offense : Warning and communication to parent by the administrator.
3rd Offense : Bus suspension for one day.
4th Offense : Bus suspension for two days.
5th Offense : Final suspension and bus services denied.